Together Again. Safely.
Our teams are excited to start welcoming you back to amenity spaces and common areas. We’re closely monitoring guidelines released by state and local officials, as well as the CDC to determine how and when to safely open each of our amenity spaces. We have developed a detailed phased reopening plan of our amenity spaces to ensure that when the time is right, we’re ready.
As we reopen, things will look a little different. Here are a few changes you can expect:
- Our leasing office will initially reopen by appointment only.
- Our on-site teams will be wearing personal protective equipment and may have Plexiglas desk shields.
- Per CDC recommended guidelines, Six-foot social distance practices, and face masks will be required when entering the leasing office and common areas.
- New signage will serve as a friendly reminder of revised community guidelines, social distancing, capacity limits, and cleanliness measures that reflect health and safety protocols
These have been trying times for sure. The property staff has worked hard to keep your home safe during all of this. We are all very proud of the sense of community that has resulted, and everyone’s efforts and working through this together.
Our team would like to thank you for choosing to make this your home.
What you can do to help your community stay safe?
- Utilize our Resident Portal, email, or phone communication to address any questions or concerns you may have.
- When making rent payments, please mail or utilize established rent drop boxes (if available), if paying with a physical check. You can still make online ACH and credit card payments using the Resident Portal.
- Limit maintenance requests to emergencies only.
- Practice social distancing with neighbors and employees. Please wear a face mask while in shared common areas.
- Follow recommendations outlined by the CDC to stop the spreading of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and to protect yourself. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html